Interra Networks is a Technology and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm with physical presence in the United States and Nigeria (Abuja). They provide technology-enabled services tailored to the unique requirements of their retail, business and government clientele.
The IT services provided includes Customer Relationship Management (CrM) Solutions CRM, Contact Centre Services, Software Development and Document Management Solutions. They also have a host of white-labeled and branded web-based retail products that provide Identity Verification, Payment, School Records Management and Human Resource Management services to the general public.
The Snr Software Developer will be responsible for developing, enhancing and supporting software applications for Interra Networks and her clients.
S/he will be expected to assist various teams (Sales, Business Process Management and others) in the designing, developing, deploying and sustaining business applications and tools that help Interra Networks and her clients add value to the operations.
- Interacts professionally with clients and internal business units to assist in developing core business requirements for applications.
- Designing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Documenting and communicating design approach and methodology to clients.
- Developing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Manages direct reports – junior software developers and interns. Responsible for career development of these officers.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or any of the Physical Sciences from a reputable University.
- An Advanced Degree. Is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of AGILE development methodologies is a requirement; certification is an added advantage.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- Rich experience in Application Development is a requirement.
- Must possess experience in the design, development, deployment and management of at least 3 large scale enterprise application (JAVA) projects.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of JAVA
- Demonstrated experience in JEE, JSP, EJB, JAX-WS, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of PHP and C-sharp is an added advantage
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of ReST and SOAP APIs
- Strong knowledge of Application Development Methodology is an added advantage.
- Agile Methodology
- Exposure to CRM applications – SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, vTiger is a strong advantage.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of version control solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current computer hardware, software and ability to work on multiple assignments and under pressure.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS is an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity and commitment to work.
- Strong leadership skills
- Team work, proactive, self driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
From N250K + Bonuses. Dependent on Experience.Apply Now Email a friend