Visit Our Career Page
Our organization is in need of Customer Service Representatives (Adhoc) in our Abuja office. Interested candidates Must:
- Have good understanding of English and Kanuri/Shuwa Languages.
- be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Must be able to read, Kanuri/Shuwa language fluently.
- Have accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information.
- Accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- 0 years’ experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
Email a friend