Skills and qualifications required for this position:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or similar discipline.
• Master’s degree in Project Management or related technical field will be an advantage
• Professional Project Management Certification from accredited institution
• Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
• Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
• Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
• Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
• Not lesser than 3 (three) years’ experience as a manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Email a friend
• Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
• Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
• Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
• Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
• Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.