• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Work with the team to design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Hands-on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Job Type: Remote.
Remuneration: 150k.Email a friend