Visit Our Career Page
Our organization needs seed traders in our Yobe office. Interested candidates Must:
- Be within the age range of 18-40yrs
- Have seed /other input trading experience of 1-10yrs
- Have good communication skills
- Have at least first school leaving certificate (WAEC, OND, HND, BSC, etc. are added advantages)
- Be be well known in the Local Government Area.
- Be a locale of the Local Government Area.
- Be able to perform roles of extension worker which include:
- motivating the rural people for the development of the programs.
- Being aware of the requirements and problems of the farmers.
- Have a wide knowledge base on the value chain which includes: Planting techniques, harvesting, storage, and processing.
- Be available at all times.
- Be computer literate.
- Have basic Knowledge of the following crops: cowpea, Maize, Groundnut, and Rice.