Visit Our Career Page
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team, you will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- BSc degree in Computer Science, information systems or relevant fields would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Google play store.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Flutter, and Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Proficient knowledge of relevant programming languages for Android, iOSmobile app development(Flutter, React native, Kotlin).
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks(Projects)..
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary: 150,000 - 200,000Apply Now Email a friend