Call Center Agent (Adamawa)
Interra Networks LtdAdamawa Dec 28, 2022 - Jan 14, 2023
Visit Our Career Page
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, providing accurate information, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide appropriate solution to complaints
- Research every issue and provide accurate information
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa).
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays as need arises.
- Stress tolerance.