Interra Networks LtdAbuja Jan 6, 2023 - Jan 21, 2023
Visit Our Career Page
Email a friend
We Are Recruiting to Fill the Position of a Security personnel in our regional office. The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Patrolling premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitoring surveillance equipment
- Permitting entry and tracking visitors
- Maintaining an activity/entry log
- Obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven experience as security officer or guard.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- At least a Senior Secondary School certificate is required
- Must be a male
- Able to work on shift duties
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Good communication skills