Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Dealing with the sorting and dispatch of post and fax.
· Preparing meeting rooms with regard to beverages and set up and clearing the rooms at the end of the meeting in order to restore it to the standard set up.
· High volume copying, printing, scanning, collating and laminating of documents.
· Binding documents for internal and external issue and for presentations.
· Assist with ordering and distribution of stationery and maintenance of stock levels.
· Replenishing paper and replacing toners throughout the office.
· Assisting with Health & Safety Risk Assessments and complete appropriate forms, etc.
· Liaising with the IT, administrative and HR departments in regard to setting up new starts, making arrangements for leavers and movers.
· Carrying out minor maintenance work.
· Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
· Good attention to detail.
· Highly motivated with a ‘can-do’ approach towards all given tasks.
· Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to use PC based departmental systems effectively.
· Previous experience in managing large facilities and complexes
Key Performance Indicators
· Ensure requests and tasks are processed within optimum time levels