iNterra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are in need of a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Ability to provide Quality Monitoring (QM) and feedback report for all Call Centre Agents.
- Assist with Agent training on call handling and use of tools and systems based on performance and results from call monitoring.
- Ability to work on activities of a diverse scope, requiring minimal interpretation of policies and guidelines.
- Prioritize own weekly schedule and guide others in the completion of tasks within clearly defined schedules as set by Leadership.
- Ability to review and update call/contact handling scorecard(s) periodically to align with desired customer experience.
- Implement a routine standardization process between Quality Staff and supervisors.
- Monitor and provide timely feedback on calls/agents to align with industry best practices.
- Assess customer contacts from all channels and work with other support functions to optimize factors impacting quality, e.g. Routing, information access.
- Ability to provide On-The-Job skills training to Call Center Staff.
- Liaise with Human Resources to review staffing levels and employee issues.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Experience in customer service is essential.
- Proficiency in English and good knowledge of at least two (2) major Nigerian languages will be a definite plus.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
- Experience in a Service/Sales Contact Centre as a Quality Specialist or Analyst, Preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Contact Centre Supervisor, preferred.