Visit Our Career Page
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, administer, maintain and support of the availability, performance and security of the network systems that include Routers, Firewalls, Switches, SBCs, PBX platforms, Circuits and servers evidencing strong knowledge of security, switching, and routing technologies
- Interact with other departments to execute project tasks including progress tracking with minimal supervision to deliver network projects in a timely manner to the business
- Prioritize and resolve trouble/request tickets including immediate escalation urgent issue resolution.
- Assist in the timely provision of support to both internal and external clients.
- Engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks.
- Maintain a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks.
- Work with vendors, clients and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
- Provide high level of support and technical enterprise in networking technology, including LAN/WAN hardware.
- VoIP and programming skills
- Network administration.
- Disaster Recovery Administration
- Network Security Implementation
- Network design and implementation
- Network hardware configuration.
- Network performance tuning.
- Ability to work with Linux Operating System.
- Network trouble-shooting and support.
- Problem solving
- Project and people management
- Leadership and good communication skills.
- Have not less than five (5) years of experience in network designs and implementation.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- A professional certification such as; Huawei, CISCO (CCNA), Microsoft (MCSE).