Visit Our Career Page
- Interacts professionally with clients and internal business units to assist in developing core business requirements for applications.
- Designing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Documenting and communicating design approach and methodology to clients.
- Developing applications in line with best practice and the specific requirements of clients.
- Manages direct reports – junior software developers and interns. Responsible for career development of these officers.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of JAVA
- Knowledge of PHP and C-sharp is an added advantage
- Practical knowledge of framework in Angular JS, Symfony, Eclipse and Json.
- Knowledge of CRM applications – SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, vTiger is a strong advantage.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Knowledge of MS-Windows and LINUX environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current computer hardware, software and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and under pressure.
- Honesty, integrity and commitment to work.
- Strong leadership skills
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.