Visit Our Career Page
Under the leadership of iNterra Networks through the Project Manager, the State Coordinator would:
- Coordinate overall operations of STaR project at the state level.
- Supervise field coordinators to ensure surveys are properly done.
- Visit the Local Governments Areas and communities where enumerators are operating, to ensure quality service.
- Ensure there is synergy between field coordinators, team leads and enumerators.
- Monitors and supervises operational activities of field coordinators and team leads.
- Coordinate and collate results of surveys from field coordinators.
- Provide feedback on project activities to the Project manager.
- Prepare and send reports on surveys conducted.
- Handle logistics
- Monitors safety of all aspects of the program and participants.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, statistics or in relevant field is required.
- Ability to hold a conversation in English and any of the listed local languages.
- Hausa, Fufulde, Michika, Mbula, Kilba, Marghi, Dera.
- Must be Tech savvy.
- Ability to use smart phones and laptop.
- Excellent reporting writing skills
- Time-management skills.
- Innovative: Thinking outside the box.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills.
- People management Skills
- Experience in leadership positions
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in evaluation and monitoring required.
- Proficiency in project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite. Eg MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in conducting survey-based projects are added advantage.
- Good customer service skills.
- Coaching, Training and supervision skills are required.
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Flexibility skills
- Attention to details
- Geographic knowledge of the area.
- Excellent financial management skills.
- Master degrees would be an added advantage.