Visit Our Career Page
Under the leadership of the State Coordinator, the Field Coordinator would:
- Collation and compilation of data from communities in designated LGA.
- Coordinate team leads and enumerators on the field.
- Effectively Strategize and coordinate how surveys will be carried out for results.
- Ensure synergy between team leads and enumerators.
- Submit reports on data to the state coordinator.
- Provide feedback on field activities to state coordinator.
- Coach and provide guidance to Team members.
- Ensure health and safety of team members.
- Monitors safety of all aspects of the program and participants.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, statistics or in relevant field is required.
- Ability to hold a conversation in English and any of the listed local languages.
- Hausa, Fufulde, Michika, Mbula, Kilba, Marghi, Dera.
- Must be Tech savvy.
- Ability to use smart phones and laptop comfortably.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in evaluation, coordination and monitoring required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, MS word, MS excel is required.
- Innovative: Thinking outside the box.
- Ability to have and manage interpersonal relationships.
- Good customer service skills.
- People management Skills
- Leadership skills
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Flexibility skills
- Attention to details
- Experience in leadership positions
- Time-management skills
- Geographic knowledge of the area.
- Excellent financial management skills.
- Coaching, Training and supervision skills are required.