Visit Our Career Page
Under the leadership of the Field Coordinator:
- Set clear team goals and deadlines for enumerators.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Team members.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Provide training coaching for enumerators
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Encourage creativity among team members.
- Collation and submission of raw data to the field coordinator.
- Ensure safety of team members.
- Minimum qualifications: BSc/HND/OND in Social Sciences, statistics or in relevant field is required.
- Ability to hold a conversation in English and any of the listed local languages.
- Hausa, Fufulde, Michika, Mbula, Kilba, Marghi, Dera.
- Must be Tech savvy.
- Ability to use smart phones and laptop comfortably.
- Good communication skills
- Required: Minimum of 1 years’ experience in coordination and monitoring baseline surveys or relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, MS word, MS excel is required.
- Innovative: Thinking outside the box.
- Ability to have and manage interpersonal relationships.
- Time-management skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and to remain flexible and calm under pressure.
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Flexibility skills
- Attention to details
- Geographic knowledge of the area.
- Excellent financial management skills.
- Coaching, Training and supervision skills are required.