Interra Networks LtdAdamawa Dec 27, 2019 - Dec 30, 2019
Visit Our Career Page
Under the supervision of the Team Lead:
- Implementation and administering surveys at assigned communities.
- Follow protocol regarding handling of behaviors and special needs; gives Team Lead input & feedback on activities.
- Communicate all issues affecting implementation of the survey.
- Liaise with the team leads for directives.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Ability to hold a conversation in English and any of the listed local languages.
- Hausa, Fufulde, Michika, Mbula, Kilba, Marghi, Dera (Adamawa)Must be Tech savvy.
- Ability to use smart phones and laptop comfortably.
- Good communication skills
- Required: Minimum of 0 years’ experience in administering surveys.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, MS word, MS excel is required.
- Innovative: Thinking outside the box.
- Ability to have and manage interpersonal relationships.
- Time-management skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and to remain flexible and calm under pressure.
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Geographic knowledge of the area.
- Flexibility skills
- Attention to details