Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria, with offices in USA, Lagos, Enugu and Owerri, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- Answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and respond to customer’s emails;
- Management and resolve customer complaints;
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors;
- Provide necessary information and guidance to customers;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software;
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures;
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls;
- Follow up customer calls where necessary;
- Complete call logs.
- S/he must have good understanding of English and any other major Nigerian Languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology (Successful Candidates would be taught)
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment would be an added advantage.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes would be an added advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays and at any other time as required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Must have a service mentality.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.