The successful candidate would aid to draft and review contracts, SLAs, NDAs, JVAs and other documents. S/he also is required to function in a manner as to save the company costs by ensuring the proper management of utilities and consumables and ensuring that deliverables are met in line with company strategy and goals.
- Drafting and review of legal documents
- Retrieval of filed documents for staff use
- Self-updating on internal and external corporate governance best practices
- Filing of legal statutory documents
- Advising the company on legal issues
- Drafting of internal compliance policies
- General office administration.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
Years of Experience:
- 1+ years of progressively responsible in Legal and Admin functions;
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Experience of working within the customer Care Industry.
- Experience in maintaining effective recording systems.
- Legal drafting and review
- Legal advisory services and review.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining standards, policies, and operational effectiveness of information technology staff.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Suite.
- Working knowledge of the ICT industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Working knowledge of the Telecommunication industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Ability to cope with and under pressure
- Experience in office administration would be an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity and a team player.
- Thoroughness and sharp eyes for details
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communicator
- Diligence, dedication and discipline.
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
N50k-N70k/month + BONUSES.Email a friend